2024. július 8., hétfő

Self-esteem & FLY - JinJin

 Self-esteem, yeah


I am trapped in feelings of inferiority. I am consumed by the psychology of the victim. And I still feel short of breath sometimes when I work in my room





Nightmares that haunt me when I stay up all night and fall into Soulless sleep

When I open my eyes on an already dark evening and greet the sunset, with the day that was pushed aside, today's me blames yesterday's me again

I know the answer, but I struggle because of low self-esteem. It's my fault, even the regrets are my fault

It's my fault that I can't even overcome my shortcomings. I let go of the guillotine I created

He looks sad He looks sad He looks sad

He looks bad He looks bad He looks bad

He looks mad He looks mad He looks mad He looks mad He looks mad

Please pull me out of the darkness. What should I do to see myself shining again? (What I should do?)

Please make me smile while I'm crying inside the mask. When reality is scary, what should I do (what should I do)

Raise your self-esteem higher. Don’t blame yourself. Don’t hate yourself. Go prove yourself. Raise your self-esteem higher

Don’t blame yourself. Don’t hate yourself. Go prove yourself. Raise your self-esteem higher

No matter how hard I struggle, nothing happens, I just sit there alone

I'm tired of doing this over and over again, and even when I see tears in the mirror, I feel like I'm not sparing myself anymore

I'm all alone and the light in my heart has gone out. Everyone has gone ahead, but my mind still can't find an answer

I didn't challenge myself, so what am I going to do by calculating in my head?

The deep wounds that I tried so hard to ignore are endlessly fading away. Pain again, the shadow boxing game, the flame has already become wet

He looks sad He looks sad He looks sad

He looks bad He looks bad He looks bad

He looks mad He looks mad He looks mad He looks mad He looks mad

Please pull me out of the darkness. What should I do to see myself shining again? (What I should do?)

Please make me smile while I'm crying inside the mask. When reality is scary, what should I do (what should I do)

Raise your self-esteem higher. Don’t blame yourself. Don’t hate yourself. Go prove yourself. Raise your self-esteem higher

Don’t blame yourself. Don’t hate yourself. Go prove yourself. Raise your self-esteem higher

Life It’s not easy right?



*************

For MoonBin

English lyrics:

Fly (feat. Moonbin)

My wind wasn't a vain dream

Can I fly high through those stars? Fly high

Above those unreachable clouds

Would it feel warm if I soar?


Even if I stumble first, I'll get up again

Secondly, never give up

It's all obvious

When everyone only speaks irresponsibly

What I felt when they spat out precious things


I promise every time

I'll get tired again tomorrow

I'll never stop

Towards the dazzling light

Don't doubt me

Never give up

Through those stars


Fly higher

Spread your wings in the vast sky

Splitting through dreams

Fly away, just fly away

Fly higher

Shining a new light on me

To the place where dreams are engraved

Fly away, just fly away

Fly higher


Endless repetition of hope and disappointment

Hope and despair come every day

Pain, wounds, even my pain

A single ray of light that I never let go of


I promise every time

I'll get tired again tomorrow

I'll never stop

Towards the dazzling light

Don't doubt me

Never give up

Through those stars


Fly higher

Spread your wings in the vast sky

Splitting through dreams

Fly away, just fly away

Fly higher

Shining a new light on me

To the place where dreams are engraved

Fly away, just fly away

Fly higher


When you're tired and struggling

You can take a break, it was very hard

The days you endured

Many days

You overcame them all

When you're tired and struggling

You can take a break, look at the sky over there

Even the dazzling starlight

For me

Smiles beautifully


If you keep going

You'll reach it

The moment you've always dreamed of

Will unfold before your eyes

If you don't stop

You'll fly higher

Beyond those stars


Fly higher

Spread your wings in the vast sky

Splitting through dreams

Fly away, just fly away

Fly higher

Shining a new light on me

To the place where dreams are engraved

Fly away, just fly away

Fly higher


Until you reach the end of the vast world

Fly higher than anyone

If it's you now, it's possible

Color your dreams in the world

Until you reach the end of the world

Fly higher, fly even higher

Shining your light on everything

Freely

Just fly away





About the meaning of the song

"Soaring Dreams and Resilience: An Analysis of Jinjin's 'Fly (feat. Moonbin)'

Jinjin's song 'Fly,' featuring Moonbin from ASTRO, is a powerful anthem about perseverance, dreams, and overcoming adversity. The lyrics express a deep yearning to achieve one's dreams and the relentless pursuit of goals, despite the challenges that may come. The song begins with a contemplative query about the possibility of flying high among the stars, symbolizing the aspiration to reach lofty goals and the uncertainty that accompanies such dreams.


The song repeatedly emphasizes the importance of not giving up, even after failures. Phrases like '첫 번째로 넘어져도 다시 일어날 것' (Even if I fall for the first time, I will rise again) and '절대 포기하지 마' (Never give up) serve as motivational mantras that encourage resilience. This theme of resilience is intertwined with the imagery of flying, which represents freedom and the ability to transcend limitations. The lyrics suggest that with persistence, one can 'fly' higher and achieve their dreams, symbolized by the vast sky and the stars.


Moreover, the song touches on the emotional rollercoaster that accompanies the pursuit of dreams, mentioning the constant cycle of hope and despair, pain, and healing. However, it also offers comfort, reminding listeners that it's okay to take a break when overwhelmed. This message is particularly poignant in the context of the competitive and often stressful entertainment industry, making it a relatable message for many. Ultimately, 'Fly' is an uplifting track that encourages listeners to keep striving towards their dreams, no matter the obstacles."

https://www.lyricslayers.com/jinjin-astro/fly-jinjin-moonbin/


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Megjegyzés: Megjegyzéseket csak a blog tagjai írhatnak a blogba.