2026. augusztus 12., szerda

16 English sentence



Today you'll learn useful English patterns you can use every day to improve your spoken English fast. Practice these common sentence structures to speak more naturally.



English patterns It's difficult to concentrate. It's easy to forget new vocabulary. It’s important to prepare for a job interview. I can't believe you did that. My boss can’t believe Sara quit! We can't believe you’re getting married! The more you practice, the more you improve. The more you read, the more your vocabulary expands. The more you exercise, the more energy you have. The more you work, the more you improve. The harder you work, the better results you get. The less you worry, the happier you feel. The faster we solve problems, the cheaper the project becomes. One of my favorite movies is Titanic. One of my favorite teachers is Jennifer. One of my favorite foods is pizza. One of the best movies won several awards. One of our biggest competitors launched a new product. One of the most important skills for leaders is communication. I’ll call you when I get home. ❌ I’ll call you when I will get home. When I graduate, I’ll buy a car. Don’t worry, he’ll text us as soon as he knows more! !When, once, after, as soon as I called you when I got home. I called you as soon as I got home. When I graduated, I bought a car. He texted us once he knew more. !When, once, after, as soon as Future: I’ll call you when I get home. Past: I called you when I got home. I wish I had more free time. She wishes her boss trusted her more. They wish they lived closer to the city. !The wish is for the present, but the verb is in the past simple. ********


CHAPTERS: 00:00:00 - Welcome 00:00:24 - Pattern 1 00:01:39 - Free Lesson PDF 00:02:36 - Pattern 2 00:04:05 - Pattern 3 00:05:31 - Pattern 4 00:06:52 - Pattern 5 00:08:10 - Pattern 6 00:09:21 - Pattern 7 00:11:40 - Pattern 8 00:12:39 - Pattern 9 00:13:51 - Pattern 10 00:15:19 - Pattern 11 00:16:45 - Pattern 12 00:17:44 - Pattern 13 00:18:35 - Pattern 14 00:19:13 - Pattern 15 00:19:49 - Pattern 16 00:21:02 - Next Steps

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Megjegyzés: Megjegyzéseket csak a blog tagjai írhatnak a blogba.