2026. július 29., szerda

Egyetértés / I agree...

 I agree with it, totally.


Vélemény-nyilvánítás


 
That's right.
You're (absolutely) right.
You're dead right.
That's exactly it.
I agree (with you / with that).
I fully/absolutely agree.
So we are agreed.
I couldn't agree more.
We're in agreement.
I'm of the same opinion.
I share your view.
That's my opinion/myview/my impression, too.
We seem to have similar views.
I see it that way too.
We need more time.
I'm with you there.
I go along with that (hundred percent).
I think so/that, too.
I believe you're right.
We see eye to eye on this.  (We don't see eye to eye.)
There's a lot of truth in that.


 



Too true.
That's how it is.
Exactly./Precisely./Quite.
Of course.
You bet.
I like this idea.
Same here.
You can say that again.
I'm sure/certain of that.
That's correct.
You're correct in saying/think-ing that.
I support that.
I'm (very much) in favour (of doing that).
You have my full support. 
We're on the right track.
You've hit the nail on the head.
I couldn't have put it better 
 myself.
You're bang on / spot on.
(Rátapintottál a lényegre.)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Megjegyzés: Megjegyzéseket csak a blog tagjai írhatnak a blogba.