2016. február 10., szerda

Curiosity killed the cat - wanna, gonna, ain't



Hello?
Hello?

Hey, how you're doin'?                                                            how are you?

I'm sorry you couldn't get through
'Cause this is a message that's been recorded                           because   
Especially for you

And if you leave a name and your number
We'll get right back to you                                                                                   
You can leave a message now if you want to
When the bleeps are through

I sure wish you'd hurry home
I think I'm lost and I wanna be found                                         want to
Feels like I'm wondering round nowhere land

All I'm after is to see your sunshine smile and laughter
I feel like calling you, feel like some contact
I feel like phonin', but I can't get through                                  

Hey, how you're doin'?
I'm sorry you couldn't get through                                            not available
'Cause this is a message that's been recorded
Especially for you

And if you leave a name and a number
We'll get back right to you
You can leave a message now if you want to
When the bleeps are through

(Isn't that as well so wrong, wrong, wrong)

I'm trapped in a timelock zone
Gonna have to face this on my own                                          I'm going to
Still gonna wonder round that nowhere land

Bónusz:

gotta = have got to = have to :)
I gotta go - I have got to go - I've got to go -  mennem kell

I gotta (got to) go my own way - A saját utamat kell járnom.
ain't -  tagadószó: do not, is not, are not



How to improve your listening?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Megjegyzés: Megjegyzéseket csak a blog tagjai írhatnak a blogba.