2022. szeptember 22., csütörtök

Reported speech - test

Reported Speech Test
Choose the correct answers, please.

1/15
Last week you told me that you __________ us by the end of the week.

    will visit
    visit
    would visit

2/15
He told me that he was going to complete the task __________.

    tomorrow
    the next day
    the day before

3/15
Jake told me yesterday that he ___________ to the party at Helen’s house the week before.

    had gone
    was going
    went

4/15
When I called him, he said that he ___________ at the station.

    is sitting
    sits
    was sitting

5/15
When the teacher asked us about our favourite food, everybody said that they _______ pizza.

    like
    liked
    likes

6/15
He told his boss that he had stayed at home __________ because he had been ill.

    yesterday
    before day
    the day before

7/15
I called the office and told them I __________ to work because I had a terrible headache.

    can’t go
    went
    couldn’t go

8/15
He told us that he _________ Cindy Crawford on the street the day before but nobody believed it.

    saw
    had seen
    was seeing


9/15
We were all surprised when she told us that she ____________ to Paris.
    has never been
    never been
    had never been


10/15
She said that no one ________ to the meeting last week.

    came
    had come
    has come

11/15
Mark said he __________ to visit his family that weekend.

    wants
    wanted
    want

12/15
When I met him, he said he ___________ a lot at that moment.

    worked
    had worked
    was working

13/15
She said that it was very hard to sell their house because they _____________ there for a long time.

    were living
    lived
    had been living

14/15
He asked me _______________ reading the newspaper.

    if I had finished
    did you finish
    had I finished

15/15
Jim said ____________ every morning at 8 o’clock.

    I get up
    I got up
    he got up



3,2(3),,1,3,2,3,3,2,3,2,2,3,3,1,3

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Megjegyzés: Megjegyzéseket csak a blog tagjai írhatnak a blogba.