2022. március 13., vasárnap

Szituációk

Információ kérés / érdeklődés (asking for information)
  • Excuse me,
  • Can / Could you help me?
  • I hope you don’t mind my asking?
  • I would like to know….?
  • I would like to inquire about…?
  • Do you happen to know ……?
Tanács kérése (asking for advice)
  • What do you think I should do?
  • Can you give me some advice on/about…?
  • What would you do if you were in my place?
  • Do you have any good advice?

Vélemény kérése (asking for opinion)
  • What do you think of …?
  • What’s your opinion of….?
  • How do you see.....?
Engedélykérés (asking for permission)
  • Is it possible to...?
  • Do you mind if....?
  • I wonder if you could...?
  • Would it be possible ... ?
Információkérés (asking for information)
  • Can you tell me ....?
  • I’d like to know ..., please
  • Do you happen to know ... ?
  • Have you got any idea of ... ?
Tanácsadás (giving advice)
  • If I were you ....
  • The way I see it, you should ...
  • Take my advice and ....
  • You had better ...
Vélemény (giving your opinion)
  • My opinion is ....
  • I think, ...
  • For my point of view ....
  • I’m convinced that ....
Javaslat (making suggestions)
  • Let’s ….
  • Why don’t we…
  • How /what about ….
  • Shall we ….
Felajánlás (offering)
  • Can I offer you …?
  • Would you like to …. ?
  • What can I get you ?
Átadás (giving)
  • Here you are
  • This is for you
  • I’d like to give you …
Meglepetés kifejezése (expressing surprise)
  • I don’t believe it!
  • That’s very surprising!
  • What a surprise!
  • Are you serious?
  • My goodness!
Izgatottság kifejezése (expressing excitement)
  • Wow!
  • Fantastic!
  • This is sensational!
  • How exciting!
                                       
Aggodalom kifejezése (expressing fear)
  • I’m so worried (about)…
  • I’m scared …
  • I’m anxious about …
Elégedetlenség kifejezése (expressing dissatisfaction)
  •  Oh no,
  •  I can’t stand …
  •  I’m fed up with…..
  •  It is ridiculous !
  •  What a nuisance!
  •  I’m so disappointed
Megkönnyebbülés kifejezése (expressing relief)
  • Thank goodness
  •  Boy, I’m glad to…
  • Thank God….
Szimpátia kifejezése (expressing sympathy)
  • Oh no, I can’t believe it!
  • What a pity!
  • Don’t worry about it
  • Cheer up!
  • Poor you...
  • I’m so sorry to hear that

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Megjegyzés: Megjegyzéseket csak a blog tagjai írhatnak a blogba.