2022. január 1., szombat

Szituációk - B1


Forrás: oktatas.hu-ról, nyelvi követelmények

A: Good morning. Take a seat, please. OK, could you tell me what your name is? 

B: My name is . . . . .

A: How old are you?

B: I am . . . . . years old.

A: Where do you live? Where are you from? 

B: I live in / I am from . . . . …

A: How about your schools, qualifications?

B: I went to primary school in . . .. where I studied for 8 years. At the age of fourteen I was accepted at a secondary technical school, ... I graduated from this school in June

A: What do you like doing in your free time? 

B: I like . . . . . . ing.

A: Can you speak any foreign languages? 

B: Yes, I can speak . . . . .

A: Can you use the computer?

B: Yes, I can use the computer, I have got good computer skills in  . . . . .  and  . . . . . 

A: Can you type?

B: Yes, I can. / No, I can’t.

A: Can you drive?

B: Yes, I can / No, I can’t.

A: Have you got any QUESTIONS to ask about the job? 

B: What about the (normal) working hours?

A: From seven to half past three every weekday.

B: What about the salary? 

A: 200 000 a month.

B: That sounds all right. When do I have to start? A: As soon as possible.

B: . . . . .

A: Thank you very much. B: Thank you very much.


2. RESERVING A HOTEL ROOM

Receptionist:     Hello, the Grand Hotel. Tünde Kovács speaking. How can I help you?

Péter:                Hello, my name is Péter Rózsa. I’d like to get some information, please.

I am planning to spend two nights at your hotel with my friends.

Can you tell me if you have any vacancies? 

Receptionist:     Certainly. When would you like to come? 

Péter:                It’s the first and the second of February. 

Receptionist:     How many rooms would you like to reserve?

Péter:                (I‘d like vagy más kifejezés) …a double room and two single rooms (with en- suite bathrooms vagy egyéb kívánságod, de legyen valami).

If it’s possible, the rooms should overlook the sea. Receptionist:     I am sorry, but our free rooms are overlooking the park.

Is that a problem for you, sir?

Péter:                No, no problem for me - that’s OK. I think I will have the rooms.

I understand you have two restaurants and a swimming pool in the hotel. Feltehetsz konkrét kérdést is vmilyen szolgáltatásra…..ez érettségin mindenképpen elvárás

Receptionist:     That’s correct.

Péter:                (Canyoutellmehowmuchtheroomsare?)Howmucharetherooms?/Howmuchisit? Receptionist:     Yes. A double room is Ł 100 a night.

A single room is Ł 50 a night.

So, that’s altogether Ł 400 for two nights. 

Péter:                OK. Thank you very much.

Receptionist:     Sir, can I have your full name again, please?

Péter:                It’s Péter Rózsa.

Receptionist:     Can you spell it, please?

Péter: P-É-T-E-R   R-Ó-Z-S-A . 

- What’s your address?

I live at / My address is 1 Istenhegyi út, Úrhida.

What’s your phone number?

My phone number: 06-123-456789.

Receptionist:     What is your credit card number? Can/ Could you give me your credit card number?

Péter:                No-no-no-no (I don’t have one.) …errm.. I’ll pay you in cash. 

Receptionist:     Ok. Thank you.

I’m looking forward to seeing you and your friends on the first of February.

Péter:                Thanks. Goodbye. 

Receptionist:     Goodbye.


*** 

 Buszjegyvásárlás, a New Horizons 2 tankönyv második leckéjében is megtalálható bal oldalt

 huszonnyolcadik oldalon, kb. ez a lényege:

 Interviewer: Good morning. Can I help you?

 Péter: YES. (GOOD MORNING). I’D LIKE A TICKET TO LONDON, PLEASE. 

Interviewer: Single or return?

Péter: SINGLE, PLEASE. HOW MUCH IS THAT? 

Interviewer: That’s eight pounds eighty p, please. 

Péter: HERE YOU ARE.

Interviewer: Thank you. Here’s your ticket and 2.00 change.

Péter: WHAT TIME DOES THE NEXT COACH LEAVE?

Interviewer: There is a coach every hour. The next one is at twenty past five.

Péter: HOW LONG DOES THE JOURNEY TAKE? 

Interviewer: It takes about  seventy minutes.

Péter: THANKS. WHICH BAY (DOES IT LEAVE FROM)? 

Interviewer: Bay Six.

Péter: GREAT. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. GOODBYE. 

Interviewer: Goodbye.

****

3. Étteremben kell ételt és italt rendelnie.

 

Waitress:           Good evening, sir.

Péter:                Good evening, I’d like a table for one, please. 

Waitress:           Certainly. Smoking or non-smoking area? 

Péter:                Non-smoking.

Waitress:           Is this table all right?

Péter:                That’s fine. Could I have the menu, please?

Waitress:           Certainly.

Waitress:           Are you ready to order, sir?

Péter:                Yes. First, I’d like the paté and then I’d like the chicken for the main course.

Waitress:           Certainly, madam. What vegetables would you like (with your chicken)?

Péter:                Potatoes and peas, please.

Waitress:           Would you like to order some wine?

Péter:                Yes. I’d like a bottle of Spanish red wine, sangría, please.

Oh, and some mineral water, please. 

Waitress:           Fizzy or still mineral water?

Péter:                Still, please.

...

Péter:                That was delicious!

Waitress:           Thank you very much. Would you like some dessert?

Péter:                No, thank you.

Waitress:           And how about some coffee, or would you like some cappuccino, sir?

Péter:                Yes, black coffee, please. And can I have the bill, please? 

Waitress:           Of course.

Péter:                Is service included? 

Waitress:           No, it isn’t, sir.

Péter:                Can I pay by credit card? 

Waitress:           Yes, that’s fine.

Péter:                Thank you very much. 

Waitress:           Thank you, sir.

*** 

5.  RUHAVÁSÁRLÁS

 

A: Can I help you, sir / madam?

B: Yes, please. I am looking for a pair of trousers. 

A: What colour are you looking for?

B: Black.

A: What size are you?

B: Ten.

A: What about this one? Do you like this? 

B: Yes, can I try it on?

A: Oh, yes of course. The changing rooms are over there.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _

A: How does is fit? Is the size OK?

B: No, It’s a bit too big. Have you got a smaller size? 

A: Yes, certainly.

B: I think I’ll have it. Now I am looking for a pink T-shirt to go with my new tousers. 

A: How do you like this one?

B: It’s nice. How much is it?

A: It’s 6000 Fts.

B: That is too expensive for me. I think I’ll leave it. How much are the tousers?

A: They are 3000 Fts.

B: The price is quite reasonable. Can I pay by credit card?

A: Credit cards are fine. Thank you very much.

B: Thank you. Goodbye.


********************************


Továbbiak:

https://www.5percangol.hu/hasznos_parbeszedek_/

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Megjegyzés: Megjegyzéseket csak a blog tagjai írhatnak a blogba.