2021. április 21., szerda

2020 angol érettségi levél középszint

 A mai két baráti levél megoldási javaslatait a feladatok alatt nézhetitek meg.


Hi,

Thanks for your invitation. I’d love to come and stay with you and go to the Fringe, thanks. You know I love these kinds of festivals because there are so many interesting and funny performances.
Yes, it would be fun to take part in this year’s festival with you. What kind of performance do you have in mind?
I’d like to play my violin. I think I’ve improved a lot since last year! But we can’t do that together. How about singing one of our comedy songs together? That would be fun!

Write soon!
John

(96 words)

Hi Max,

Thanks for your mail. My first advice is to relax!

I know you’re nervous about starting university now, but you’ll be fine. You don’t have to start sports straight away. Get used to university for a couple of weeks first, and then you’ll find time for sports as well.
All the sports you mentioned are good, but you don’t have to do the same as everyone else. Just choose a sport which you enjoy.
You know I play football and basketball. I recommend team sports because then you have a timetable and you have to go. And they’re fun! But, as I said, you should choose the sport which you like the most.

Good luck!
John

(118 words)

Olvasd el ezt is

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Megjegyzés: Megjegyzéseket csak a blog tagjai írhatnak a blogba.