2022. május 9., hétfő

Useful Phrases

 



🔹Asking for other people's opinion:
1.Do you agree? 2.What do you think? 3.What's your opinion? 4.How do you feel..? 5.I'd like to hear your thoughts on .. 6.I'm interested to hear your opinion about this 7.Would you like to add anything? 🔹️To interrupt the conversation 8.Sorry! 9.Excuse me! 10.Do you mind if i add to that? 11.Can i jump in here? 12.Sorry to interrupt but... 13. Sorry for interrupting 14.Sorry, may i interrupt you for just a moment? 15.If i may interrupt for a moment 🔹️Go off topic 16.So, anyway, getting back to my story 17.As i was saying 18.where was I? Ah, yes 🔹️To double check 19.So, what you're saying .. 20.So, what you want to know is.. 21.Do you mean ...? 22.In other words, what you're saying is .. 23.I would like to confirm what you said 24.Excuse me , can i just confirm that... 🔹️To Agree 25.Yes! Absolutely! 26.I completey agree with you! 27.I couldn't agree more 🔹️Somewhat disagree 28.I see what you mean, but... 29.I understand your point of view, but.. 30.I can see where you are coming from, but... 31.I agree with you up to a point, however ... 🔹️To disagree completely 32.I don't feel the same way 33.Actually, I don't quite agree / I disagree 34.I am afraid i don't agree with you on that 35.Respectfully, I have to disagree 36.We'll have to agree to disagree then! 🔹️Change the topic 37.That's remids me ... 38.Speaking about/of ... 39.Oh ,by the way... 40.Oh, while i remember... 41.before i forget.. 42.This has nothing to do with what we are talking about, but .. 43.I know this is changing the topic, but ... 🔹️Controversial topic 44.I know not everyone agree with me 45.I know this is contentious issue .. 46.It might be an unpopular opinion, but i strongly belive.. 47.I don't see eye-to-eye with everyone on this, but i think it's really important to discuss this 48.Whilst you may not agree with my views, I'm definitely interested in hearing yours 49.I'm not trying to ruffle anyone's feathers here 🔹️End the conversation 50.Well, I'd best be off!, it's been great chating 51.Anyway. I'd better get back to work 52.I'm so glad i ran into you! It's been great cachingup Thank you! Emma 💕

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Megjegyzés: Megjegyzéseket csak a blog tagjai írhatnak a blogba.