2013. október 6., vasárnap

Spoken English - Offers and invitaions

Offers:

Can I /
Shall I /
Would you like me to    get a taxi?

Accept:
+ Yes, please. Thank you very much.
Refusing:
- No, thank you.
It's very kind of you (to offer) but I can manage/ cope with it / handle it /deal with it / face it.
**
Ok, I'll do the washing up, then. - Majd akkor én megcsinálom.
**

Would you like something to drink? (Do) have some tea.
+ Yes please
- Not just kow, thank you.

Invitation:

Would you like to/
I wonder if you would like to/
I'd like to invite you to/
Would you care to         meet our friends?

How about/ What about    listening to some of my records?

+Yes, I'd like to very much./ Yes, I'd love to.
- Thanks anyway but I'm afraid I can't. I still have some work to do.

Thanks:

Thanks very much indeed.
Thanks a lot.
It's just what I wanted.
Thanks a lot for fixing the tap.
I really appreciate your help.
Thank you very much for a wonderful evening

responses:
That's OK./ You're welcome./ Don't mention it.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Megjegyzés: Megjegyzéseket csak a blog tagjai írhatnak a blogba.