2013. október 6., vasárnap

Spoken English - Decisions and Intentions

(Sudden) Decisions:
Have you decided /
Have you made up your mind    where you'd like to go for your holiday?


I think, I'll go to the Canary Islands. (or not)



Intentions - szándék
I'm going to have my hair cut. I intend to have it permed/dyed.

Willingness - hajlandóság
Are you willing to take risks?
Are you prepared to take risks?
Do you mind lending me this pen?
Would you mind lending it me?
 
+ Sure./ Right you are./ Here you are./ No problem.
- I'd rather not actually. (valójában)
It'llbe a little difficult, by the way. (egyébként, mellesleg)

Refusing:
No way! It's out of question. I'm not going to send little Jimmy to that school.

Promises:
I'll /I will/ I shall do it tomorrow.
It will not/ won't take long, I promise.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Megjegyzés: Megjegyzéseket csak a blog tagjai írhatnak a blogba.